Cleansing agents derived from oils of vegetable origin, nourishing action with sebum-like vegetable substances, moisturising action provided by a new active principle of vegetable origin (citrate), vitamin complex, antioxidants.
- Delicate Cleansing: cleansing agents derived from plant origin oils
- Long-lasting moisturising effect: provided by a new active ingredient of plant origin
- Reduction of dryness derived from sebum-like vegetable nourishing substances
- Effective protection of the skin barrierprovided by a vitamin complex
The Longé Fisio Cleanser has been designed for effective and safe use both over face and body, because:
- Petrolatum-free(petrolatum, paraffinum liquidum, mineral oil)
- Sodium Lauryl Sulphate and Sodium Laureth Sulphate free
- Tested for nickel, lead, chrome, cobalt: each one lower than 0,00001%
- it has a physiological pH value
- Soap-free and the delicate cleansing agents, together with the active principles of plant and vegetable origin, preserve the hydro-lipid balance of the skin
- Low foaming
SAFETY AND EFFICACY
The Face Body Longé Line products have undergone clinical tests of safety under the supervision of an Italian University Department of Pharmacology. The in vivo tests have been carried out in compliance with the principles of the Helsinki declaration (ethical principles for medical research involving human subjects).
Together with the Longé Fisio cleanser, it is recommended to use the products of the Longé Fisio Soft.
After cleansing, it is advisable to apply Longé Idra or Longé Plus creams.
- Microbiological tests
- Patch Test
- 4 Metal tested
- Evaluation of potential eye irritation caused by finished cosmetic products
Aqua, Laureth-7 Citrate, Sodium Myreth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ceteareth-20, Glyceryl Laurate, PEG-18 Glyceryl Oleate/Cocoate, Olea Europaea Leaf Extract, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Lauryl Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Coco-Glucoside, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Silica, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Maltodextrin, Parfum.