BM COSMETICA S.R.L., as owner of the processing of personal data pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of EU Regulation 679/2016 – General Data Protection Regulation (“RGPD”), in compliance with the obligations dictated by the law to protect the privacy, hereby wish to inform you in advance, both of the use of your personal data, and of your rights, communicating the following:
- HOLDER AND OTHER PEOPLE RESPONSIBLE
The data controller is BM COSMETICA S.R.L., C.F. 10447570960, email firstname.lastname@example.org, with headquarters in Via Garegnano, 38 – 20100 – Milan (MI) – Italy. The updated list of the persons in charge of processing, with the relative areas of competence, is:
– Data controller – BM COSMETICA S.R.L.
– Joint data controller – MOLINAROLI ELISABETTA
- PERSONAL DATA SUBJECT TO TREATMENT
– Archive administrative and accounting documents
– Personal data not specific (identification, accounting, financial, etc.)
– Duration: Duration of treatment 10 years
- PURPOSE, LEGAL BASIS AND OBLIGATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF TREATMENT
The source of the data referred to in point 2 is:
– Data provided by the interested Main Purpose: Administrative and Accounting.
– Legal basis: the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject
– The interested is obliged to provide personal data
– Possible consequences of failure to supply personal data: Prevent the completion of the contract or the provision of the service requested by the interested
Exclusively for the aforementioned purposes, the data will be made known, as well as to the internal staff units responsible for this, also to external collaborators in charge of their processing, whose list is available at the owner’s offices.
There are no transfers of Personal Data to Addressees outside the European Union.
- DATA STORAGE
All personal data provided will be treated in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, correctness, relevance and proportionality, only with the methods, including computerized and online, strictly necessary to pursue the purposes described above. In any case, personal data will be stored for a period of time not exceeding that strictly necessary to achieve the indicated purposes. Personal data which does not need to be kept or for which storage is not required by current legislation, in relation to the purposes indicated, will be deleted or transformed into an anonymous form. It should be noted that the information systems used to manage the information collected are configured, originally, in order to minimize the use of the data.
- YOUR RIGHTS
Please note that the data subject has the right to access the data concerning him at any time, by sending a request to our designated data controller for the reply, using the contact details below:
– Data controller – BM COSMETICA S.R.L. – Via Garegnano, 38 – 20100 – Milan (MI) – Italy – 0222220971 – email@example.com
In the same way, in relation to the treatment in question, you can exercise the following rights: Information, Data Access, Data Correction, Data Cancellation, Treatment Limitation, Data Portability, Proposing Complaint to Control Authority, Revocation of Consent (L possible withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation).